DreadOfKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DreadOfKnight

Temporary place for players from Dreadofknight to congregate...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juventus' Amauri eyeing Roma switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaojin

Juventus' Amauri eyeing Roma switch Empty
PostSubject: Juventus' Amauri eyeing Roma switch   Juventus' Amauri eyeing Roma switch EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 am

Juventus misfit Amauri has admitted that he would welcome a move to Roma during the January transfer window.

The 31-year-old has been completely frozen out by the Bianconeri following the arrival of Antonio Conte as coach last summer and he has been linked with a host of clcheap jerseyubs over the past six months, including Tottenham, Genoa and Fiorentina.

However, it is now being reported that Roma have expressed an interest and Amauri admits that he would jump at the opportunity to move to the Stadio Olimpico.

“I would be happy to play in the red and yellow shirt,” the former Palermo striker told Vocegiallorssa.it. "Personally, I have not yet received any offers but I know that there is a rumor of interest from Roma.

“It would be a great experience for me to play for a great side like Luis Enrique’s, with great players. I’m not playing at the moment, so I would like it a lot, it would be so much better. I have great enthusiasm and desire to play.”

Amauri is hoping that his future is resolved one way or another during the January transfer window.

“I want to go and play,” he declared. “There is a super bowl jersey
lot of talk of teams interested in me but, for now, there is nothing concrete. The transfer marked is like this. Probably by next week there will be something a little more concrete. I would be happy if I found myself at Roma.”
Back to top Go down

Juventus' Amauri eyeing Roma switch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreadOfKnight :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: