DreadOfKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DreadOfKnight

Temporary place for players from Dreadofknight to congregate...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kun21

Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers! Empty
PostSubject: Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers!   Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

Unlike some celebrity clothing designers,Christian Louboutin Flats Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are involved with each aspect of the apparel-making process.
Who's who at Fashion Week:As the designers head of three separate lines of clothing - The Row and Elizabeth &James Olsenboye - the s?sisters 24 years have brought $ 1 billion retail through their company, Dualstar.Christian Louboutin Wedges However, Mary-Kate and Ashley wants Vogue issue of the month ofApril that buyers don 'have not always been so supportive of their fashion business. "We rented a room ofexposure and spoken by the buyers, "Ashley recalls. ?People around us drill fabric, where we do it?Says Mary-Kate. "The first season, customers bought it, if the stores have returned. And we drilled again. "
Celebrities on the catwalk:However, the twins realized that without formal design training to their credit, they had a hard sell.Christian Louboutin Long Boots "C 'is a good question?, Ashley notes, but Dualstar began when we were six. And we had a collection with Walmart at 12, which was theupstairs market between. C 'was before the celebrity designers. ""And we've really been designing him,?points to Mary-Kate. ?It would be jeans, a little bohemian with a blazer or little. It was truly avant-garde. "
Best-dressed stars of 2010:These days, the s?urs well established are finally recognized for their achievements:Christian Louboutin Knee Boots they re?u CDFA their first appointment ever this year. (The twins face and Prabal Gurung Joseph Altuzarra in the price for the Swarovski womenswear category). ?It is classic, easily things. I live in it?raves Fan Lauren Hutton, who once modeled for the book The look of the row. ?C 'is admirably suited toa fa?is modern. ITjust registered, chicly. You know, I look at them. "
Stars with designer BFFS:With rave reviews and the fans of celebrities such as Carey Mulligan,Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots theFormer child stars show no sign of abating in the near future. "I want to run a studio, "Ashley announcement. ?I'd probably like to manage toothers on their brands. It could be an artist. A young designer. It could be an existing brand. ""Things around us, "Mary-Kate Laclos, "c 'is that we think big. OFenormous. "
Back to top Go down

Billionaire Olsen Twins: We're Legitimate Designers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreadOfKnight :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: